Submit Your Community Event
We strive to provide a comprehensive online event calendar for the Staples-Motley area. A calendar, however, is only as useful as the information provided. We need your help to keep our community calendar as up-to-date as possible.
Please send us your Staples-Motley area event information. Simply fill out a contact form or create your own account to submit events.
How to Submit Events
Promote your organization's events.
- Read and understand our Guidelines and Requirements section.
- Create your account username and password.
- Check your email and confirm your account.
- Go to the Manage your Events page.
- Add your community events.
- Once your event is approved and published, edit your event details as needed.
It's that simple! Create your account today and get started.
Enter and manage all your events.
Guidelines and Requirements
- The Discover Staples calendar is intended to be a source of information for events within the city of Staples and its immediate surrounding area. An event must be held within the Staples-Motley area to be published on our website.
- Events must be submitted to the calendar for approval by admin. We recommend submitting an event two weeks prior to when you wish the event to appear on the calendar.
- Annual events sponsored by recognized local organizations may be published up to two years in advance of the event date.
- Published events must be open to the public. Private parties and events will not be published on the Discover Staples calendar.
- On-going or reoccurring meetings will not be published (for example, a group meeting held each Monday at 7pm). We will, however, publish the first meeting of each year for an organization and special one-time events (for example, infrequent new member socials, special organized events, annual meetings, etc.)
- You must include your name and accurate contact information when submitting an event. This information will be used if necessary for questions about your event. We will deny publishing an event without this information.
- You may choose to highlight your event on the front page of our website by paying an advertising fee. The current rate is $25 for one week.
- It is the responsibility of the event manager or organization to notify website admin of any changes to published events.
- We reserve the right to make minor edits and changes to submitted event listings prior to publishing. This is intended to enhance the event listing and maintain correct categories, tags, and descriptions.
- We reserve the right to deny any event listing for any reason.